Real Raw News

Real! Raw! Politically Incorrect! Real,Raw,News!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Viewer Submissions

[email protected]
Site Owner

Okay there have been some of you asking me where you can submit a story. So I am opening this Discussion just for that. Keep in mind no money will be traded for story's or pic's I do not get paid to do this but if you like my style and would like to Donate a Story you just may see it published as a Real Raw News Story.

Rule's 

Please include "Links" to where you got your info

Please Included a Written by Name

You may include a Link to your own Website/Facebook

We try to make story's entertaining but even if it is not funny the Pic's should 

speak volumes and help express what your trying to say.

It is okay to submit story's with out Pic's

It is okay to just submit Pics with story Idea's

Not all will be used but the good ones will be

Most of all have fun speak Freely and be Informative

--
March 5, 2012 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Supermanman

Oh cool you got this up. Here is a revised and repaired, and possibly final copy of my article

RICO on Monsanto

Written by Daniel Anderson

This was my great grandmother's first cousin. His name was James T. Licavoli, or Jack.

I never knew him. Although my grams had drifted away from the family over the years, I think it's manly because Jack died, in prison, before I was a year old. You see, Jack wasn't a hero. Jack was a gangster.

Actually Jack was a really good gangster. He was in charge of other gangsters that did his gangster bidding. He was boss of the Cleveland Mafia. You may have seen him portrayed, quite poorly and inaccurately, by

Jack only spent the last couple years of his life in prison after being convicted with the RICO Act.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. This allowed the Fed to convict mafia bosses for the acts of their underlings. It no longer mattered if they couldn't catch the boss breaking the law. If they caught anyone in the "club" breaking a said set of rules classified as "Organized Crime" they could charge the whole group with it.

So Jack went down for racketeering.

History lesson aside, Lets get down to something a bit more current.

Well "Slave-Like" is the quote from the Associated Press. They later went on to explain that the workers were illegally imported. AP also stated that they were not allowed to leave the fields, their wages were withheld, and they were forced to their buy food from the company store for inflated prices.

Now I may be mistaken but, a slave labor racket should logically count as racketeering. Racketeering is covered in the RICO Act.

So in conclusion.

Thoughts?

Related article

http://foodwhistleblower.org/blog/23-2012/269-monsanto-contractor-allows-qslave-likeq-labor-conditions

My page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uncensored-News-Network/122194731236005

March 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.