Real Raw News

Real! Raw! Politically Incorrect! Real,Raw,News!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Random Posts Random Chat

[email protected]
Site Owner

Get to know your fellow readers this section will be so we can act as a community and get to know each other. 

--
June 29, 2011 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Supermanman

I figured Id try a bit of your style on here. Let me know what you think.

This was my great grandmother's first cousin. His name was James T. Licavoli, or Jack.

I never knew him. Although my grams had drifted away from the family over the years, I think it's manly because Jack died, in prison, before I was a year old. You see, Jack wasn't a hero. Jack was a gangster.

Actually Jack was a really good gangster. He was in charge of other gangsters that did his ganster biddings. He was boss of the Cleveland Mafia. You may have seen him portrayed, quite poorly and inaccuratly, by

Jack only spent the last couple years of his life in prison after being convicted with the RICO Act.

The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act. This allowed the Fed to convict mafia bosses for the acts of thier underlings. It no longer mattered if they couldn't catch the boss breaking the law. If they caught anyone in the "club" breaking a said set of rules classified as "Organized Crime" they could charge the whole group with it.

So Jack went down for racketeering.

History lesson aside, Lets get down to something a bit more current.

Well "Slave-Like" is the quote from the Assosiated Press. They later went on to explain that the workers where illegially imported. AP also stated that they where not allowed to leave the fields, thier wages where withheld, and they where forced to thier buy food from the company store for inflated prices.

Now I may be mistaken but, a slave labor racket should logically count as racketeering.

So in conclusion.

Related article

http://foodwhistleblower.org/blog/23-2012/269-monsanto-contractor-allows-qslave-likeq-labor-conditions

My page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Uncensored-News-Network/122194731236005

March 3, 2012 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.